Yikes ... No Parking This Season At St. Ann's

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Don, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

Okay Titanium, what is the scoop on season parking this year. St. Ann's sent my money back after some run-in they had with Metro codes, and there will not be gameday parking there this year.

Where are you folks going to be this year?

2. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Booooooooo. Not cool.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Yup. I was going to give them $200 this afternoon and Titanium gave me the bad news.

4. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Yep, I didn't want to see that refund check in the mail.

We are going to check out the lot across the street from St. Ann's... Not the one that has a fence and locked gate for most of the time. But the lot that I believe charges $15 a game to park there. It's smaller and not as nice, but Laserjock and I get to the lot early, so maybe we can reserve some spots.

We'll check it out for the first pre-season game and see how it goes.

Also, the letter that St. Ann's sent out sounded like they're not ruling out parking there for the entire season. I just think that they aren't finished with the construction that Codes is requiring and we're getting awfully close to the first preseason game. I think they just thought they had better refund everyone instead of all of us showing up for the preseason game and not being allowed to park.

Hopefully, we'll only have to find an alternative for a few games.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

FWIW I have an Australian buddy comming to the Green Bay preseason game. I really hoped to take him to a tailgate. I have already informed him he owes the Titans an improbable victory because of the precedent set by Gunny last season.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Nothing can top the Gunny factor.

7. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

I am wondering where is the best (closest) place to park near the stadium if you don't have parking passes. I have only been to one game so far and that was last year vs. the Ravens. My friend and I got there late and ended up parking in the parking garage on Gay St. sort of next to/under James Robertson Pkwy. It was $5, but we were running late and I just wanted to get to the stadium. This year, I hope to be able to park a little closer to the venue. Is there anywhere that you guys know of to park that might be closer? I am just wondering since I am a noob at attending Titans games. I got season tickets this year, so I am moving up fast. I will be there Sat night, maybe I will see some of you guys!

8. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

In a pinch, you can park at what is referred to as the "Ratmada" (Ramada) Inn. It's right across the street from Lot A in the stadium. I've pointed a lot of folks that way who couldn't get lot passes.

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

St. Ann says no parking...Mother of Mother of God what's the deal?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar