Yikes ... No Parking This Season At St. Ann's

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Don, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

Thanks. I didn't mind the walk last November, but it's gonna be hot Saturday. Maybe I will get there early enough to snag a close spot.

2. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

Has anyone come up with a new tailgating spot. Just secured my tickets to the home opener and wanted to attend a gotitans tailgate to meet some of you.

3. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

We're still going to park at St. Ann's. We talked to them at the last preseason game and they said that they will keep the lot open for parking until they start construction on the new lot. They don't expect to start construction until November, so we'll park there as long as we can.

Hope to see everyone Thursday evening!

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

what time are you getting to St Ann's Thursday afternoon?

5. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

I meant to drop by before the last preseason game, but ended up being 30 minutes late to the game. Who knew traffic would be that bad for a preseason game? Traffic wasn't even that bad for the Ravens game last year. I have a question for those well acquainted with the city streets of Nashvegas. Are the streets downtown around the capitol usually as jammed as the interstates were last game? I was just wondering because I got caught at about 3-4 miles from the stadium via I-24 westbound. I moved 500 feet in 15 minutes. So, I jumped out and headed around to north Nashville and tried to come in from the north with a little quicker results. I am just wondering what the traffic is usually like coming in from the west of town... say via Jefferson St.? I tried to get there an hour before kickoff last time. This time, I will shoot for 2 and a half hours before. Somethin's gotta give! :grrhee:

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

problem with the preseason games is that there is already a bazillion workers downtown when all the good Titan fans are trying to grab their parking spots.

Traffic is less of a situation on normal game days cause metro has a well tweaked plan to deal with it.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

glad to hear that. I won't be there. I'll try to make it to the lot week 2.

8. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

Good to know. Hope to see everyone come the 16th.

9. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Hey Ewker! We hope to be at St. Ann's around 4:00pm... Hope to see you there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar