You do understand Munch lost this game right?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DownSouthPlayer, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Seasons been over since we showed up against the chargers looking like a high school football team. Start being honest with yourselves. A top ten draft pic would be better than 8-8

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I love the time after some tough losses, when you see 'fans' show their true colors.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

The wins have been nice to see but on the real... We are better off drafting higher and replacing the D coach. My happiness for this team will come when I get to see locker in extended game time. I want him to kill the doubts and prove he has "it"

Doesn't have to win every game, just show consistency and accuracy and ill be happy with the progress this year... Now next year... I'll want me. But for right now, baby steps.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I stopped getting angry after losses a long time ago. Not worth the stress.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. smili

smili Starter

Thought they played well and with intensity today. Had some key calls / plays go against them, and when you only score 13 you usually lose. This is the first game of the year where I felt like we lost but were the better team.

6. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Thats fine but if that is how we look at it then what is the point of this season? To go 8-8? Was anyone watching the game today thinking after we went up 13-6 that we had it in the bag? Good teams close, bad teams blow it (Carolina today vs Bears). The defense failed us big time (AGAIN). Letting Luck complete big play after big play. Then dropping at least 2 sure picks. Harper has to go as well. TOOOOO SLOW!!!!!! Thats another story though.

7. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

FWIW

Jeff Fisher faced a damn near identical situation in 06 against Indianapolis with a 60 yard field goal and opted to kick the field goal. There was less time but still, I think Bironas could make that kick.

You could argue Munchak's clock management on that drive was terrible also..

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Bironas had the wind and pretty sure there was no time at all.

Also I was at that game, in that endzone.

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Commentators said Bironas had the wind at his back today too. IDK if that's true though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar