You Got To Be Kidding Me; Here's A Final Thought From The Clown

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by GrandMajesty1, Aug 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrandMajesty1

GrandMajesty1 Special Teams Standout

Seriously? Get an avatar? Clown? Anything I ever posted here is the facts, truth about the state of this franchise and a way to express frustration and concern about a football team that I'm willing to bet been following long before most of you were ever fans of this franchise. I'm all about a little fan war or back and forth, but c'mon. Rob Biornas has been one of the most consistent bright spots for this team for a long while. He just starting struggling a bit as of this pre season and had an average year for his standards in 2012, which was far better than many other kickers in the NFL. If any of you can name a kicker, since 1960 that has been better for this franchise within minutes of reading this without going to "google or any other search engine", I'm all ears. Maybe we can bring back Joe Nedney.

Most of everything I've read from most of these threads have been nothing more than the same sh*&^%t, from a bunch of 20 something's who've been following this team since 1999. I do respect some of you like RockyTopFox and even JCBRAVE, even if they don't respect me for their logic and feedback. Grow up a little and stop being such critics of how one should post a comment in the right way or an expression regarding being just a "fan of a football team." When you get the position of general manager of an NFL team, I'll humbly regress. At least the sh(*&t I post makes better sense than how the Titans are running their organization. When I said I was worried about the Bengals game, two of our starters were almost cost the season mainly Kendal Wright, but hey....it can happen in any game, right???

B.T.Y - For some of you geniuses, I'm not from the UK. Actually from Houston born and raised and now living in Nashville ironically. And if you can picture a toilet with Jerry Grey and TipJar Man in it, that would be my avatar.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Dude. Chill. You make mad threads and end up looking really thin skinned because people raz you a bit. Just cuz some of us are 20- somethings means **** tho. Who positioned you above anyone else as well?

Cool. Have an opinion. State that. Don't get hurt when people disagree tho. Cuz folks are going to disagree. No great idea ever came from group think or staying with the norm. Be proud of your excessive threads and own it. The only reason anyone continues to mess with you is cuz you continue to allow it to mess with you... Like this thread. Cuz I'm sure there will be mad Internet-apologies coming.... Or not.

• High Five High Five x 5
  3. XO

XO Nevada Native

Hey bruh could you go ahead a get an avatar?

Funny gif for a signature would be great too.

Nice thread btw

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Dude you're taking all this way too seriously. There is plenty of serious discussion to be found here, but this is still a very light-hearted board with lots of jokes and nonsense.

Some guys have probably been a bit hard on you, but that's likely because all of the nonsense threads you make. We all have our own opinions, but not everyone can have dozens of threads just to express their own views. You need to find ways to voice your opinion within the context of other threads. The off-season is over now, the forum needs to stay a bit cleaner as it will be much more active.

That said, it's still not really a HUGE deal if you make too many threads. Like I said, there are a lot of jokers and goofy sh*t talkers here, but pretty much everyone is kind at heart. We're all in the same family here as Titan fans. You'll need some thicker skin to hang around.

5. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

This wont end well

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Clark

Sure it will. Lol 4 posts in and everyone can already see how this thread will go.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Tl;dr

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Clark

Lol.... I got the quick summary...

Look at me, look at me
    Hands in the air like its good to be
    Alive and I'm a famous rapper!

Cuz I can ride my bike with no handle bars, fry... Okay?

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Seriously tho.... avatar.

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

I refuse to read posts if there is no avatar.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar