You guys who want to hate on CJ...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Nov 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Look at Deangelo williams of the panthers a guy making similar money who has just 250 yards rushing with a 3.5 average. Talk about a bust!

Deanglelo is the ultimate garbage back who will break a long run after the game is over. What has he honestly done in his career to help that team win?

The panthers are paying their 2 star RBs a combined $14M a year and Cam leads the team in rushing. That is pathetic!

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

D Williams contract 5 years $43M, $16M SB---2011

J Stewart 6 years $37M $9M SB----2012

Pathers rushing stats..

C Newton 63-354 5.6 ypc

J Stewart 70-266 3.8 ypc

D williams 73-253 3.5 ypc

No wonder they suck. Cam could play better but a little support would be nice.

3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Lol didn't you make a bunch of posts about how much CJ sucks or how we wouldn't be able to trade him for a bag of cookies? I could have sworn you did before CJ started playing well again.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Oh trust me, I've had it up to here with that guy, he's been dead to me for weeks now. He was one of my RBs in 3 leagues. Now he's just a lonely free agent RB floating around in fantasy land, bouncing off all kinds of weird websites on the internet..

5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

If CJ keeps playing the way he does we could beat both the Texans and Packers. I'm actually developing some faith in Gray and think he will keep the unit improving. If we did somehow make playoffs, we'd probably be the most prepared team in it.

We would've already played the Patriots, Texans, Steelers, Bears, Chargers, Vikings, and Packers. All playoff caliber teams.

6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

And they all dominated us except for the steelers lol

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

CJ played well against the Texans and we still got annihilated...

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No we did not.

What's "annihilated" mean to you?

We were down 1 score when Hasselbeck gift wrapped 14 points and gave the game away.

We can hang with them.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

:cj:s back just aint too big ...

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

No we can't. We got raped.

We have 2 butt holes now thanks to Houston. They tore us a new one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar