Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

You know what ive found out?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jessestylex, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    During the Holidays i get about 70% less junk emails.

So im thinking those emails actually come from workers during normal work weeks. i use to think it was all automated but it's not. People actually pay those losers to send crap to us.

Go ahead check all of your emails, you wont find many from the last few days. then compare it to next week.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,223
    I don't get junk email so....
  2. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,532
    My spam filter is on Al-Qaeda high alert. I get maybe 1 or 2 junk emails a year if that. But what your saying could be true Jesse. I can see some Indian in a cubical Jan 3 - Dec 22 in a box shooting out emails.
  3. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $523
    Spam comes from hacked servers in eastern europe and china.They don't give crap about our holidays.

Your subscription to 'add 5 inches to your manhood' must have expired.:grrhee:
    • Staff / Moderator

Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    Also, spam comes from infected home (and small office) machines with owners don't have a clue they are infected. So when those people turn off their computers and leave for the holidays, they generate less spam.
  4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    I thought spam came from chopped pork shoulder meat with ham meat added, salt, water, sugar, and sodium nitrite to help keep its color... :?:
    1 people high five this.
    • Staff / Moderator

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,482
    This thread cannot go further without......

<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/anwy2MPT5RE&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/anwy2MPT5RE&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>
    2 people high five this.
  5. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    well i consider junk mail spam... any site you make an account on, or buy something from sends a lot of offers, promotions etc... i checked my credit report 3 years ago and all 3 reporting agencies send me crap now. myspace will send you a email every time you get a message etc.. signed up for yahoo fantasy football and they send crap very often.

i prob have like 80 sites sending me crap every week.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,223
    Don't check the box.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.