You think deep down Collins wants to lead our team?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruby10football

ruby10football Camp Fodder

I'm not a huge Collins fan simply because of the way he looked when he started. Lookin at the flip side, he's been with this team for longer now and is more familiar with everything so I'm really hoping he can step it up a notch and play solidly til we get VY back.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Yeah, that's what this team is missing, decent LB play...

I won't argue with you about Rodgers over Pacman though...

3. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Sounds good. Let's also take Moss over Dyson, Colston over Orr, and hell, for the fun of it KFC over McNair.

BTW, I would have taken Thomas Davis. Davis, Bulluck, and Thornton would have been incredible.

4. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

Because the fans of the titans would have been more than willing to give rodgers 3 years before he even stepped on the field as a starter. Some guys do their learning on the bench and become good qbs after a few years and some guys are forced into a starting role and go through the ups and downs of a young qb.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

We can't redo drafts people. Unless you have a time machine. Which one is running on ebay for 20 bucks it's not worth talking about. I'm pulling for KC to lead the team to vicotry. The last thing I want is a loss to the Texans.

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I'm on it!:greedy:

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

8. tentits

tentits Guest

Geez, after all the b.s. we put up with Pac...oops...."Adam" Jones and all the people who stood up for him, you'd think Young would get a little more love and a bit longer leash. I guess that whole saying "What have you done for me lately?" definitely applies here...Young basically carried the team on his shoulders after an 0-5 start to get us to 8-8 that first season. I wish I had a copy of some of the posts being said back THEN about Young. So he has one bad year and now he is being booed out of the stadium? Cut him some slack. How would you like EVERY thing you did to be scrutinized and picked-apart and bashed? Yeah, I understand he is making the big money and all, but everyone has feelings, even football players.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Well we were picking in the 3rd spot in 06 so I think it's safe to say we could have used help anywhere. Besides who else would we have taken at the time if we had taken Rodgers the previous year?

Keep in mind this is just for fun, I'm not just saying "well we should have done this because this guy sucks."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar