You think deep down Collins wants to lead our team?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Kerry is still playing, he wants to compete. He said that he was happy being Vince's backup because that's what he was signed to do. He is a wiley vet and knows how asanine he'd sound to say that he wanted to be the number 1 QB, and was going to compete.

Of"effing"course Kerry wants to be the starter and lead the team to the SB.

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Hey, there is the issue of that 1.3 passer rating on KFC that got VY the starting job....
    I wasn't prepared to give KFC any props at all until VY flipped out last week. Now I'm all about 'Go KFC!'
    And your famous catchphrase returns :ha:

3. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Kerry Collins is surprisingly 3rd among active Qbs in passing yards behind Favre and Manning. He just needs 90 yards to get to 35,000.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Didn't make that connection, but it probably does.

I think, of course Collins wants to lead this team. This defense is superbowl worthy.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Like when Jamie Foxx got hurt or benched, whichever, then that other old white guy came in and played well.

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Well Fisher gave Collins the go ahead today. This team is his as long as he wants it to be.

go collins! go get that ring!

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

OK this is one of my favorite movies so I'll straighten it out.

Jack "Cap" Rooney is the old vet who can still get it done but he's old and beat up. He gets injured on a play and the 2nd string guy comes in, gets hurt and stinks it up so they bring in Willie Beamen the 3rd stringer and he comes in and is very good. But first game of the playoffs Rooney is healthy again and comes in and plays the first half. He makes a dive into the endzone and gets a TD but gets nailed in the process (looked like Elway's helicopter spin) and he got pulled for Beaman who then won the game.

8. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

I believe any panicking is because we have a Superbowl caliber team and this wonderboy that is somehow the face of this franchise is what is keeping us from competing with the league's elite. If we had an average player at that position that could simply manage a game, we are an immediate threat.

Unfortunately, this defense isn't going to stay in tact long enough to let Vince learn how to play football. The future is now, simple as that.

It pains me to watch Cutler's highlights all over ESPN this week. Oh, what could have been :(

9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'd rather have Aaron Rodgers. I mean if we took him over Pacman that would have been smart then in the year after we take A.J. Hawk at #3.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

If Collins didn't want to lead the team, uh, well. I guess we can just assume that he does.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar