You\'ve just been appointed HC of the Tennessee Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

:hang:

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Good thing the Sabbath is on a Saturday for Jewish people. Might mess up the preseason, though.

3. thepoonerboy

thepoonerboy Jake "Lockout" Locker

wait is this multiple choice...or..?

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Without getting too specific I think I'd like to see us upgrade the linebacker and offensive line, tight end, and cornerback positions through free agency. First round pick is QB, no question about it. 2nd round I'd go with safety and 3rd round I'd go with linebacker.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

First, I send an e-mail messages saying free pizza, free donuts etc... in the lunchroom, when the team complains that there was none... I Just lean back, pat my stomach, and say, "Oh you've got to be faster than that Randy."

I take a picture of Bud Adams and have it framed. I display it in a prominent location on my desk. It's the one with the middle finger up telling me he doesn't give a F-. Then I put a picture of Chuck Cecil next to it so it's like they keeping giving each other the middle finger all day.

I put up mosquito netting around Rob Bironas' cubicle. And then I wait to see what happens.

I make sure that Fisher get's a text message from me that I will send him his no tolerance policy and photo of Kerry Collins. I told him not to leave his BS in my new office.

I try not to think about Penguins for a moment.

I bust a move in my new office. Door closed and shades pulled, but it's snoop dog smooth and I you-tube it. Two chinese dudes immediately you tube me back lip syncing to justin timberlake.

I take a swig from Kerry Collins locker. Now I'm feelin good.

I page myself over the stadium intercom. What the heck right.

I put a garbage can on my desk and label it "IN."

I paint my face Red, white, and Blue.

And then I get to the buisness of winning.

• High Five High Five x 8
  6. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Why all the people wanting to draft CB's? Our secondary needs help but I think Verner and Finnegan are doing ok, it's Hope's position that needs upgrading.

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Master Plan
    1.Fire Fisher immediately
    2. Make Washburn or someone in house the interim head coach, let them finish the season
    3. Get rid of Kerry Collins, Cortland Finnegan, Donnie Nickey
    4. Sign the best LB and O-lineman we can get
    5. Trade for Albert Haynesworth
    6. Bring in HC such as Singletary, Gruden, Harbaugh, Williams. Let them hire they're own staff.
    6. Draft an O-lineman and a Linebacker with 1st and 2nd round picks
    7. Start Vince Young and let him throw it 28-32 times a game for an entire season. Evaluate him at the end of the year, IF his stats are anywhere near 86+ rating, 3000+ yards, 20+ TDs hes our guy, if not let him walk via free agency.
    8. Draft Matt Barkley

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

:ha::ha::ha::ha:

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

You started strong, but then it began to FAIL as bad as Germany's master plan.

10. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

-Fire Fisher
    -Clean House with the exception of Munchak and Washburn (This will allow Heimerdinger to take care of truly important matters)
    -Go get Jim Harbaugh, screw Michigan (if not Harbaugh then Gruden)
    -Trade VY (Anything)
    -Draft a True Pocket Passer/Gun Slinger in the Draft (Luck, Mallett)
    -Draft a bruising RB/OL in 2nd, 3rd.
    -Keep Kerry or bring in someone with starting experience to bridge the rookie gap
    -Have Bud go see a Neurologist and prescribe him some Aricept
    -Beef up our Defense through trades/FA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar