You vote

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Xplayer52, Mar 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xplayer52

Xplayer52 Guest

Whats the Titans bigger need?

WR or S?

WR- We got people like Meachem Ginn and DJ.

S- We got Nelson Landry and Griff.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

WR.

Finnegan, Fuller or Lowry could outplay Thompson. We clearly need a receiver with more potential. Now if we answer our WR ?s before the draft, I'll change my tune. There's a couple of safeties I'd draft later, like in round three, but not really any WRs outside of round two, and that's kind of pushing it.

3. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

DE

Just wanted to be difficult

4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

The way it looks right now, I would say WR.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

best answer and biggest need

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Safety.

The big three prospects are likely to go in the 1st round,WR's a deep enough group to pick one in the 2nd.

7. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

CJ > anderson > landry > adams > bowe > nelson > meachem > AP > trade out imo

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

9. Greenlawler

Greenlawler Gorman Thomas Fan Club

I am off the board too, DE!

We were last in defense. Last in defense that means 32nd. Wide Recievers are far to hit of miss for my tastes.
    As far as the D goes, which of these three combinations scares you least of my 07 projected starters?
    Pac & Harper
    Hope & Lowry
    KVB & Laboy

winner KVB and Laboy especialy since teams can focus on stopping Al and KVB and pick on Laboy and Starks. Pac, Harper, Hope, and Lowry not bad at all. Now if you ask me and you did not I say lets bring in Hamlin and then this absolutly no debate, and a weakness becomes a strength like it was 4-8 years ago..

No question DE. WR is the number 2 priority but it is just barely above DT in my mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar