You will never guess what I heard when I put my ear to the street.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Oct 1, 2006.

?
  1. yes, of course he will

27.8%
  2. afraid not, his days are numbered big time

33.3%
  3. unsure

38.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Jeff Fisher does not expect to be the head coach of the Titans next season. He's as good as gone. This might have something to do with his divorce, life changes, etc... I'm not really sure but someone inside has let it slip that this is the way it is. Just to somewhat legitimize this thread, I'll add a poll, and the official premise will be "do you think JF will be the coach of the Titans next year?" ... or maybe we'll end up in the rumor mill after all... you know Bipolar... I just love to drive Jeff crazy by posting threads in the wrong place. I am serious about that source... I didn't just wake up after a bender and dream this up or anything. The poll will be public. It's okay to be wrong you know, but I would like to know who agrees with it or not... not that it matters... it's not like if you answer one way or another Hoffa and myself are going to show up at your door to rough you up or anything. ;)

There will be time on this poll to vote, so don't feel as if you must vote right away. Maybe you might want to give it some thought... kick it around a little... flip a Kennedy half-dollar a few hundred times... you know... whatever your process is...

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Thank God for fantasy football.

See, as I'm watching and wincing through this rebuild period, it seems like 3 years is a large chunk of my life lost waiting for a winning season. Fisher's demise will prolong it further. Bu thanks to FF, I still have a reason to wake up at 5:00 am on Sunday morning. Then suddenly 3 years flies by and I'm I'm excited again.

Which tells me that I really should get some burial insurance in case I get hit by a truck or something later this week.

3. moose4now

moose4now Starter

That would be quite a trip for you. ;)

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Whose mom have you been talking to, Bipolar?

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Fisher's.

6. Right now, I'm still unsure, but if after the bye week we're still winless, then bring on the guillotine, Fisher is out!

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

:lol2:

Why do I have the feeling that I'm going to have that one hung on me for quite some time?

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

A woman does not have that kind of power over Fish. Though he is weak, and wussified, no woman can bring him to his knees. We shall overcome now that Vince is here.

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Why on earth didn't the Titans try one more play before the half, instead of settling for 3?

There was 15 seconds left, VY was under center, they had one timeout left, and they let the clock go down to 2 seconds and called timeout for the FG unit to come out.
    I was losing my mind. That's the kind of Fisher crap that drives me crazy.
    Not Haynesworth crazy, but crazy.

10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I like fish as a coach, but I dont know if he will even WANT to be here next year. He has had to watch all his players leave for one reason or another, and I am sure that somehow that has gotten to him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar