Young Adds Fourth Rookie Honor to Resume

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

who ?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Bush shouldnt even be close to ROY.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

i think Vince's closest competitor ought to be MJD
    had he not sustained injury, Marques Colston might have won it

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Colston I think is now being under-rated as a chance. 7th rounder with 1000 yards is rare for a rookie.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

i think Colston gets 3rd
    Jones-Drew 2nd
    and Vince wins by a large margin

regardless of any outcome Sunday short of Vince walking on the field and drop kicking a puppy

6. ico4498

ico4498 Guest

if not Vince, who?

Rookie of the Week is a popularity contest. so i'll toss that (VY wins easily by that criteria)

jest wondering how yah can possibly avoid VY's obvious success? in any other year i'd clamor for Reggie. defensive players always struggle for recognition in NFL popularity contests, so A.J. Hawk gets x-tra credit.

still leads me back to: who better than VY? (even with a crap week 17)

7. Vince would win if the season was already over. But it's not. So we'll have to wait and see what happens this weekend.

8. ico4498

ico4498 Guest

no problem with that.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

When do they announce it anyway?

10. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

If I'm not mistaken, any other rookies would have to win at least 2 rookie of the weeks and on offensive or defensive player of the week...this weekend just to catch up to Vince.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar