Young Adds Fourth Rookie Honor to Resume

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Except it isn't based on those kinds of awards. It is just the opinion of those who vote.

2. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

Vince deserves it hands-down. But then again he deserved the Heisman, too. If Bush robs him again, someone needs to call 911.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't see how Bush robbed him of the Heismann.

But Bush doesn't deserve ROY.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

This is a fantastic year for rookies all around. Colston, MJD, Demeco Ryans, and Bush could all be likely winners most any other year. Maybe those who could should have stayed in another year. If not for Vince, my pick would probably be MJD, with Colston close behind. What makes Vince and Ryans compelling in my opinion is they did not start out on winning teams, and of those two, Vince has made the clear difference to us.

There's still another week to go, however, but hopefully Vince plays as well as he did last week, and we get a victory -- then I'll think he's a lock.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar