Young and Crumpler developing chemistry

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, May 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Staff Report

Though they've only worked together a short time, both Vince Young and Alge Crumpler feel they are developing some chemistry on the field. "Crump is a big target, he is smart. At the line of scrimmage we kind of give each other the eye before we snap the ball because he is seeing what I am seeing," Young said. "I really feel like he is going to help me out a whole lot because he is a vet and he knows what to do out there. He is going to be a good guy for me." The Titans signed Crumpler in March after four Pro Bowl seasons in Atlanta. "It has been a match made in heaven this early in the offseason," Crumpler said. "I am excited about it, and I know Vince is excited about it, too."

This is great news.

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

sounds good to me. I think Crumpler is going to train Vince, and I can easilly see Crumpler making the probowl again with Heimerdingers offenseive schemes.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Crumpler is going to be very efficient in the red-zone. Finally giving Young help inside the 20 besides Bironas.

4. Them T-boyz

Them T-boyz Camp Fodder

I hope it works well. if so he can be our #1 option like how wycheck was. I can see crumpler leading us in receptions with 75-90 catches this season!!

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

He will be our red zone solution, IMO. But also look for a big year from Gage and Chris Johnson...

6. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Yeh, thats exactly what I wanted to hear... Making us better in the redzone, I love that they are developing chemistry but I really want to see some true numbers and production out of this signing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar