Young and Leinart off the board- what do we do?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Riverman, Feb 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

There's talk about Texans taking Young to fill seats.
    http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/football/261070_nfln28.html

If so, and NO takes Leinart, what would you like for the Titans to do? (take Cutler, Hawk, Ferguson, trade down, etc)

If Young and Leinart are gone, I'd call Jets and/or Raiders and see what they'd give to get the "Cutler" pick and pick-up Ferguson or Hawk with the pick. If they give up their second and a future pick, I'd trade. If they give less, I'd take Cutler.

2. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Umm, I'd "settle" for Reggie Bush.

3. bigreese82

bigreese82 Camp Fodder

pick Bush!!! We don't have a difference maker at the rb position. He improves our offense dramatically immediately..no learning curve for a rb. Teams will actually have to gameplan for one of our offensive players for a change

4. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I just don't see any team taking a player just to appease the fans. Winning will fill the seats.

Of course we are talking the Texans.

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Bush....in a heartbeat. of course, then we will be fielding so many offers, someone might be willing to give up the farm.

6. Bush, though I doubt he'll slip to us

7. maximus

maximus Starter

Bush in a heartbeat. But I think teams would be willing to give an arm and a leg and more for Bush giving us a Chance to draft a QB and get more picks and recover our lost 3rd rounder.

8. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

I'm with you... I mean, if you held a gun to my head :lol:

9. maximus

maximus Starter

:ha: :ha:
    If Bush makes it to #3, Reese and Fisher will be foaming at the mouth because they know that if they pick Bush they will get an incredible player or they will be able to rob a team of their draft picks for the next couple of years(Ricky Williams or Eli Manning type deal)

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Bush would be the clear choice. You can't let him pass by without snagging him, even if you plan to trade him. You could use Bush to get to Ferguson or Cutler and a whole mess of draft picks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar