Young and Leinart off the board- what do we do?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Riverman, Feb 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PragIdealist

PragIdealist Guest

Not that I really disagree- but then how do you see us getting our next franchise qb? I really hope not to draft this high for awhile...

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Omar Jacobs in round 2.

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Yeah. Jacobs in round two. Billy becomes the starter.

4. maximus

maximus Starter

Only for a year or until Jacobs shows he can be a starter in the NFL.

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Take BUSH!!!!!!!

6. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

There is no such thing as guaranteed franchise player in the draft.

7. No1TitansFan

No1TitansFan Guest

The scene at the podium draft day: Tagliabue: "On the clock now with the third pick are the Tennessee ...", before he gets the word Titans out of his mouth FR shoves him out of the way and screams "Reggie, Reggie!"

8. maximus

maximus Starter

If Reggie is there when we pick, we will most likely trade and we can get a spanker of a deal for Reggie.
    Or is CB a FA now?

9. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

If Reggie Bush is on the board at 3 and the Titans dont take him, there would be a riot at the draft party at the coliseum. And Norm Chow would quit on the spot. I can understand passing on Mike Williams, but passing on Reggie Bush would be monumentally stupid.

Of course, this whole conversation is monumentally stupid, because Bush will be the first pick in the draft regardless.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Taking Bush over other picks is a no brainer. The real question is:

Take Bush or trade the pick?

I don't think the answer is that easy, especially depending on who we would trade with. If we trade with a top 10 pick team + next year's 1st or other good picks this year, it would be in the titans best interest to trade it. We have alot of holes to fill. We could possibly get Hawk, Ferguson, Chad Jackson, DeAngelo Williams, LenDale White, etc.

What price would it take for you to trade the pick?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar