1. Week 12 Pick'em Winners: TitanT won spread hitting 13 of 16. Rebel Titan won normal with 15 of 16. Week 13 Pick'em will be up by Wednesday evening.

Young at the Rookie Premier in LA

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, May 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

[​IMG] where value is input a direct link to an image use http://imageshack.us/:winker:
  2. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

or it could be him mom or something because that looks like a lady if you look close. whats that ring is on his arm though?
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow! Tip Jar Donor

im pretty sure it's his mother. i remember hearing a story about how she died. if you look closely the woman has a halo over her head.
  4. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

Or possibly it's his grandmother? I recall that Norm Chow defended him saying others didn't know his personal situation -- he was spending a lot of time going back and forth to Colorado to visit a sick grandmother last year.
  5. i agree, but he is a powerback, they are more known for their brute strength but then again look at eddie
  6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Or get a bigger jersey.
  7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow! Tip Jar Donor

it's one of the two. i dont remember.
  8. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

man, vince looks great in a titans jersey! for those that got to meet him, how was he?
  9. grandmother.....
  10. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Don't be hating on LenDale White and his size. Look at the Bus.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.