Young, Bulluck, Scaife visit Everett

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BigRed3, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Im going to jump down the stairs and break my leg maybe they will come visit me.

JK

Thats good to hear. But did they do it because they wanted to or because they knew a story would be posted about it

2. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I saw a side by side interview with Keith Bulluck and Fred Taylor on NFL.com, and they were asked where they were going to go during their bye. Keith Bulluck said "his schedule was up in the air". He had a prime opportunity to say he was going to visit an injured player in front of a large audience, and he didn't, so I doubt they did it just for the story.

3. plato

plato Camp Fodder

Why would anyone even say that ? :rolleyes: Did you read the story?

There are still good people in the world Mr. Jade.. End of story...

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

And, it's nice to know that they're playing for the good guys. :))

5. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I can say with assurance that neither of the 3 guys did it as a publicity stunt. There would be nothing to gain for any one of them. These guys have foundations that are financed with money from their own wallets. These guys have given non-relatives houses, cars, etc.

Maybe Keith shows up at the Miami/Oakland game to see his nephew and Lamont.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar