Young Closes OTAs With Good Session

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jun 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

The only stat I have seen is that Brady had a 50%, which eveidently was almost godly. But, he did have Moss, who probably really helped.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Well, it is a team sport. One person can't do it alone. That's why I don't think any individual number should ever be retired...
    ....Threads "are colliding..."

[​IMG]

3. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

how could you not know that its terrible

4. vslyke

My point was that VY's would have been better if he had Moss.

Haha. I love Seinfeld refences.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

What do Damon Huard, Brian Griese, Donovan McNabb, Kyle Boller, Philip Rivers, Jason Campbell, Marc Bulger, Tarvaris Jackson, Brodie Croyle, Derek Anderson, Trent Edwards, Eli Manning, Cleo Lemon, Rex Grossman, and Kellen Clemens all have in common?

6. vslyke

They are QBs? Well, except for Sexy Rexy. I don't know, deep ball % under 30%?

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

They all currently suck?

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

VY = MVP this year.

10. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

But if we read "lendale closes OTAs strong", we'd think 'hey, about time you did something'.

I suppose 1100 yards an 7 rushing TDs doesn't qualify as doing something? Maybe you should join a colts forum, I'm sure there's plenty of folks there who love to hate on the Titans which is all you seem to do on your posts. We're talking about an entire offense composed (as far as skill players) nearly exclusively of 2nd-4th year players. I see potential, Vince has some work to do as do his receivers, but his completion percentage went over 11% from 52 to nearly 63 between his first and second year and now with a new offensive scheme that will allow him to utilize his arm more (unlike Norms run run pass punt scheme) I see plenty of room for improvement. 3 years from now the Titans will be a lock in the playoffs every season, probably AFC South champions every year, as for now we're a very solid very young team with unlimited potential

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar