Young, Collins, ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Jan 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

I think matchup wise, Collins looks better against the Chargers and Young looks better against the Patriots. That said, if Young is healthy, he should start this week. If not Collins will do fine (after all he still has a chip on his shoulder from last year in SD). Don't rush VY to start before he is healed. I like our chances this week if Collins gets the call.

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

So what situational plays are we talking about here? VY is hurt! VY can't run! Right now they are trying to decide if VY can even take a snap and drop back to pass. Either VY starts or he doesn't play. There will be no situational VY. It makes no sense.

3. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

We need to activate Ingle Martin and get him some playing time... I'm telling you, he's going to suprise some fans.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

easy there soxy
    like i mentioned, it wasn't my idea

5. DJB

DJB Starter

I think it may be wise to carry 3 QBs just in case this week

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

If you lose two qb's you minus well pack it in. I have yet to see a third string qb do well in the nfl. Tho Bucky Richardson was a lot of fun when he played for us. I counted 10 teams that began last season with only two quarterbacks on their 53-man rosters, and six of those teams made the playoffs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar