Young Comments on ROY Honor

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: QB Vince Young commented Wednesday afternoon on being named the Offensive Rookie of the Year. "To my teammates and coaches I appreciate them a whole lot for sticking behind me and giving me the support that they always do each week as well as the fans across the nation and all of the people that voted for me," said Young. "A lot of people said it couldn’t be done, especially at my position, but I just worked hard to get to that position behind the team just trying to get to the point of getting into the race for Rookie of the Year." Young said it was difficult making an impact as a rookie QB. "From my standpoint it was extremely hard because you’ve got all of the doubters that said this and that about me. That motivated me to continue to work hard and get to the point where I wanted to be at today as well."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. "From my standpoint it was extremely hard because you’ve got all of the doubters that said this and that about me. That motivated me to continue to work hard and get to the point where I wanted to be at today as well."

Maybe they should put a picture of Mary Hoge on the big screen when he is on the field. God only knows what he will be motivated to do when he see's that.

3. maximus

maximus Starter

Here's what ole Hodge has to say
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/96lJQORkbjQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/96lJQORkbjQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

4. Or they should just play that on the big screen. SCREW HOGE :moon2:

5. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

screw hoge hes such a wack job and ha anyways like what is he going to say now? VY won...so what now hoge?

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I posted a loose transcript of this after it aired. My favorites by Hoge: "You've got to play at least 15 games. If you've got someone who has played 15 games like Reggie Bush has - Vince Young has only played 12........(blah blah).....and made some game-changing plays -- like Vince Young has, a couple of times...."

So desperate. I hope the ESPN guys rub that in his face all offseason and into next year.

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

nothing even mentioned about Hoge in the statement but yet he still has you guys dancing

8. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

LOL...Hodge is so ate up its funny! I love it! GO VINCE!

9. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

Young was specifically asked about Hoge. That is probably why people are commenting on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar