Young Day-to-Day with Quad Strain

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I never thought the ball was floating myself. In New Orleans, I thought his arm looked stronger than last year. But that is the only game I have seen.

2. The titans were too conservative yesterday, I know we have a run first philosophy, but shouldn't we open the playbook up a little more?

3. asus64

asus64 Camp Fodder

I think Vince needs to change his mechanics. He has problems with short passes because he throws sideways and his long passes sail wide because of the same.

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Nobody pushed him.. He had just run for a first down and when he reached the cowboys sideline he couldn't slow down and ended up smashing into their bench. The a-hole you're referring to is one of the Cowboy's players who could have extended his arm to slow him down but instead waited for the last second and just when McRaven thought thought he would help him out, he moved one step to his left.. and smash! :biglaugh:

Funny now that we know he's OK. Was scary back then.

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I hope this is the end of the Madden Curse.

6. DJB

DJB Starter

All I know is Vince better get healthy quick cause I don't want to see Collins trying to evade Okoye, Mario Williams and the rest of the Texans line. Unless he can utilize his patented backwards spike that magically ends the play.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Vince will play, but they'll leave him as a game time decision to mess with the Texans...

8. Tman

Tman Camp Fodder

That's what they tried while he was at Texas and it wasn't successful. Once the coaches let him play his style after losing to ou 12-0, he reeled off 20+ wins in a row. Besides, he's been throwing like that for years very successfully. Vince will be OK, just give him some time. HOOKEM TITANS!

9. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

:ha: :whoop: :guzzle:

10. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

all ik was when i was watching that happen i instantly got sick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar