Young dead last this week

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Nov 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

You can't win this one ammo'. Some of these so called fans would have freed Barabbas. :hmm:

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well Vince is 3 - 4 on a team that wouldn't do much better with KC or BV. So really I don't see the concern from a rookie.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Mr T?

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

:grrhee: I aint gettin on no go**%mn plane fool

5. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

I Pity the fool that gets on the VY bandwagon.:ha:

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

So you want him to be perfect. So your upset that that 56 mil came our of your pocket! It just irritates me that even though we win, people want to dog Vince. Yes I see some of the bad throws he makes, but I also see the flashes of brillance he has. The good TD passes, the good TD runs, the SMART plays along with the dumb plays. Unlike you, I am accepting that he is a rookie, and I look at the past HISTORY of rookies and understand that it takes them a little while to adapt the the complexity and speed of the NFL. I am willing to wait for him to develop, and I hope you do before you get with Bud and have him fired.

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

His throwing motion was a concern to most everyone before the draft, and remains a concern. Being a rookie has nothing to do with that. Plenty of rookies have good arms and technique. Vince brings a lot to the table with his size and running ability, but if he can't master throwing the ball, none of that will matter. We have no choice but to wait and see what develops, but I do believe many of us are concerned about it. You would have to be blind to ignore it. This is a football message board, where we talk about these kinds of things. I am sorry if the negativity spoils your hero worship for Vince, but we all have a right to voice an opinion.

8. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Hero...lol....He is our QB and I expect good things from him. I believe that he will do whatever it takes in the offseason to get better. If by the middle of next season he is not making significant improvements, I will show concern. Lets not forget that he has been facing some pretty good D's lately. I understand this is a messege board, and I understand that people have concerns. Post them all you want. I just think your wrong and I will continue to post that.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

man, like i said on the first page of this thread, i just dont get why everyone is so up in arms about his play.

we all knew(at least i thought we all knew) he was going to struggle if he was put in the lineup his rookie year. he was a project and still is. the thing is, he does give us the better chance to win if it were between him and collins.

i just go back 8 weeks ago when people were saying "let the kid play, i can deal with the rookie mistakes and the growing pains of a young qb." apparently you cant deal with those things.

10. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

The understanding of the offense. Vince Young will improve ( Muscle memory, human nature, repetitiveness..ect ), but he'll never be accurate. It's like speed... your either fast or your not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar