Young Excited in Debut vs Pats

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

I wanna see the vince to brandon jones connection.

2. I thinik that it would be funny to see us injure both, Randy Moss and Donte Stallworth. Then the whole league would that the us and wouldnt be very scared of the Pats anymore. Would also be funny to see nobody use the patriots on madden anymore.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I really want us to hurt Tom Brady. Idc if its wrong and idc what other people say. I want Bulluck to destroy him just like he hurt Maddox. I was pissed that we didn't make the playoffs last year. Sure the Pats beat us I was fine with that but rubbing it in? GRRR

I cant wait till 7

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

How funny would it be if they intentionally injured Vince? Is that a game you'd like to play?

5. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Why do yall want people to get injured???? yall have less class than the patriots. And dante stallworth is already injured. He has been placed on pup (physically unable to perform list), i dont know if he is still on it though. I hate losing as much as anybody, But the patriots beat us fair and square, and instead of being mad and takin it out on a team in the preseason, how bout using that as motivation through out the season!!!

we will play them in the playoffs this year.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I dont understand what just happened

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

[​IMG]

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

^ Got that right.

9. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

All this talk about hurting their players will only come back to haunt ours....

10. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

to late we already lost 3 for the season even if woolfolk didn't mean much we needed Ford and Johnson.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar