Young Fined $7,500 for Penalty

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Bob Sanders on ESPN.com

What has the league come to when the reigning champions can essentially threaten injuries, while the QB their team thumps while out of bounds draws the penalty instead of their thuggish behavior.

This quote demonstrates that the Colts feel immune to discipline.

Poor babies. Someone yelled at them and they want to go cause fouls knowing the refs will not call them.

2. Titans256

Titans256 Starter

Bob Sanders can't hurt what he can't catch...

And if Roger Goodell doesn't take action on those comments, that proves to me that Goodell is dipping in the 'favoritism' pool.

3. ico4498

ico4498 Guest

qb's can't compete effectively if they give in to intimidation tactics. unfortunate that Vince's emotion was uncontrolled but nice to see him maintain his competitive fires.

VY can afford the fine.

4. Apple Gooncha

Apple Gooncha Camp Fodder

Oh no! Sounds like Vince was having some fun out there. Let's go hurt him!

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I seem to remember one lay where Young made Sanders lose his jock strap....hitting him...I think not...

6. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Bob Sanders is a Punk...... hands down. The NFL are just targeting teams that have had individuals of whom I don't think needs to be meantioned. Why don't they fine the Browns pool of money instead of the player for there lame fans pouring beer on Chad Johnson??

7. steelrzgirl

steelrzgirl Guest

Maybe he should just cheat instead. I hear that carries a soft penalty. ;)

I think its a bs fine as was TOs.

Right now I dont know how the league is slapping fines on the players in light of what just went down with NE.

8. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Apparently complaining about a smack to the head carries a larger fine than a helmet to helmet collision.

9. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Too bad he caught Young on the first play of our final drive.

Big deal...its only 7500, even though its an unnecessary fine. You just dont throw the ball at people. He hurt us that play more than he hurt his wallet.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol Bob Sanders talking about players getting hurt. That's rich.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar