Young gives draft-day jersey to child with Hodgkin's

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, May 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

This is a glowing example as to why he will be successful, it's written all over his face he beams with self confidence and the little things as well as being blessed with unbelievable talent. So even though the detractors say he is not ready and may be a bust situations like this as well as how he handles the limelight are why you just know he will be a superstar.

2. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

Nice to see a positive article about a Titan player for a change.

3. danny

danny Guest

LMAO :ha:

4. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

With a story like this, its becoming more apparent why the Titans grabbed him. I mean, obviously he is a great football player, but which of these two headlines would you like to read?

"New Titans QB gives draft jersey to sick child"
    or
    "New Titans QB dating Paris Hilton."

I think the fact that they had him holding up a #10 jersey at the draft says a lot too. That they expect this guy to be the face of this franchise for a long time.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

or, "New Titans QB starring in new Paris Hilton movie..."

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol - excellent Gunny!
    [​IMG][

7. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

living in san antonio tx, its alot easier to keep up with vince young, because he is a texas boy. i have had the pleasure of watching him since his sophmore year in college! i read an article about steve mcnair and vince young , about steve mentoring vince, ( this is before the love fest began with vince) and i thought to my self, because at that time i was watching more NFL than college, and steve was ranting about vince and i wanted to see, then i saw in oct of 04 against oaklahoma state AND BAM, I FELL IN LOVE! i new then that he would be a titan in my heart, but i did not know until last year, just how much i a chance of that happening we had, now he is a titan, and he is the most amazing guy i have ever kept up with , really! on the feild, he is awesome, but off it, ooooooooooh boy! and just think, this is our future ! his influence, like mack brown said, will rub off on the team in time! the titans as we know it, will never, eeeever be the same again!

8. this article makes me like him anymore, i cant wait, i wanna go to the practices during the summer and get his autograph

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar