Young has to do it all for Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Record, Aug 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Its cool man, i mean there are people on this site that dont live in Nashville like I do but yet they know more about the team than i do.

2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I am certainly more encouraged about this season than last. We have some rough spots, but overall we seem to be much improved. By midseason this team could be hitting on all cylinders. Punt and kickoff returns are still iffy, no one has really stepped up and shown they belong there. Linebacking and a new secondary could be a problem, but it seems we have a pash rush now, so that will help. On offense I think we are in good shape, except for not having experienced WR's.

3. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Not necessarily, but many from Arkansas follow the Jags thanks to Matt Jones, if that tells you anything.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm not sure if I made myself clear but I'll be glad to reiterate. It's obvious from reading his regurgitated Sportscenter crap that he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. You as much say so in your posts. I'm not sure what you mean by I'm the only one who would look at it that way. I know the original poster with post #1 was mocking him for sounding like a talking head's echo. I pretty much feel like I'm on the same page as everyone else in the joint consensus.

point what out? furthering comment on GLinks pointing it out? I wasn't even the one that pointed out the error in the first place. I enjected myself to laugh along.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

BP, It's kind of sad now that you aren't posting ten times a day anymore...

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I love it when they pick us to finish last.

It gives the coaching staff some more buliten board material.

And, we can continue to fly under the radar as for long as they're looking past us.

Just like it was during the '99 season. :))

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

whoever made this years schedule for us, apparently he doesnt think we are finishing last...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar