Young Highlights Video

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Jan 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. t.o.titansfan

t.o.titansfan Camp Fodder

on a side note how about we get those 2 recievers! (#4 sweed and #6 crosby)

2. KobeChaz

KobeChaz Guest

Does #4 Sweed play both O' and D'. I could have swore that he played DB during the Rose Bowl. I think he is just a sophmore. Any Texas fans know the answer?

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

it was another number 4. a few years ago ohio state had two number 4s(santonio holmes and will allen)

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

something that i loved from that video is he's willing to run out of bounds. that's something steve didnt learn until two years ago.

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Amazing how well he moves and cuts at his size. And he was throwing some passes into very tight spots. Nice :brow:

6. KobeChaz

KobeChaz Guest

That's amazing. I had no idea teams could do that. Seems almost unfair. Deceiving nonetheless! My wife kept telling me during the game, "that #4 is in on every play". Thanks for the clarification though.

7. metal957

metal957 Starter

Thanks big man

8. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

My mind is being changed. I am getting really excited about the possibility of drafting Young. With a year or two under Chow's coaching and Mcnairs mentoring, he could take this franchise a long ways. Young fans you are winning me over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar