Young: I'm supporting Collins

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:sad2:

2. Amishboy

Amishboy Camp Fodder

Yes it is sad that Vince would bring race into this. I'm sure his mother tells him how the mean old white man just doesn't like him.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's sad you are making mountains out of molehills.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I want to finally get this off my chest.

I support kerry as our QB. This whole ordeal has made me stronger as a swedish american man.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

When I read the transcript of the interview Vince came across terribly as someone with a low IQ.

When I watched the video that the transcript was taken from he came across well.Just a relaxed guy stating that everything is fine with him in spite of what's been reported.

Comparing the two,in future I don't think I'll take much notice of Young bashing articles.

• High Five High Five x 4
  6. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

He didn't say anything about being a black quarterback. I made a joke about what he did say. What's the big deal???

7. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Got a link to the video??? His interviews usually sound like a train wreck. "Can't nobody tell me nothing". I'd actually be surprised if the transcript was worse. I do, however, know he got quoted out of context by the Tennessean, which is probably the biggest reason anyone is making a big deal about this whole race thing.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

here you go brother.

I think Vince's remarks would have been more effective or rather, lacked distraction had he left the "I'm a black man" off the end. It didn't really seem to serve any purpose. Maybe it's a black thing. Maybe you have to be black to understand but it was a bit peculiar.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

VY is gonna have to be a QB that either throws really well or runs really well.

In 2006 Vy had 2,199 Passing yards, 83 rushes for 552 yards. 12 TD's 13 INT's

In 2007 VY had 2,546 passing yards, 93 rushes for 395 yards. 9 TD's 17 INT's

He is going backwards in what he does best, VY best bet is to learn to manage the game and run for 600-700 yards a season.

2,200 Passing Yards by VY

650 Rushing Yards by VY

900 Rushing Yards by CJ

500 Rushing Yards by Lendale

That would not be a bad season

10. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

He must have just "learned" that he is black, and is now informing others. No, seriously, that was no where near as brutal as the articles I read made it out to be.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar