Young Interview on NFL.com

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Record, May 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Strange to anyone else that he says in the same sentence that his best attributes are his leadership and his goofiness?

3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Not really. Leadership comes in different forms. Sometimes the most relateable and comfertable personality is the one you want in the huddle.

4. Caphorn

Caphorn Guest

Vince's little dance was very catchy with the Longhorn players. It was just funny and the guys really played loose after a few laughs. He has a great way of getting guys to play relaxed and not uptight (even when they have fans and coaches screaming bloody murder at them). Compare how uptight Indy's teams have been over the past few years under Manning's leadership to the relaxed coolness of Vince.

The man is COOL as *****. Enjoy it while you can. He makes other guys around him play better. Trust me on that one.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Every post I see from this guy makes me like him more.

I love the Manning point. Very valid. Non-smack. :thumb:

6. ya, his goofiness helps him be a good leader, he is able to relax the guys on his team which allow them to play better and not feel like they are in so much pressure, and is the guy that the titan team wanted in their huddle

7. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

how bout that IQ test

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I love how Reese said "You can have a guy score a 40 on that thing and not be able to cross the street

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

The Wonderlic?
    That's not an IQ test.

10. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

wasn't talking about that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar