Young Interview on NFL.com

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Record, May 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

Hey now, Ewker is just trying to come up with anecdotes about times Jay Cutler led his team to victory. It isnt easy. Give him time.

2. Hawk

Hawk Camp Fodder

Hey Ewker: :moon:

Ewker, if you are a Titans fan, it will be fun to watch your attitude toward Vince change when he starts leading the Titans to wins. Over time, you will come to love Vince. Embrace it. :kiss:

3. is ewker just a VY hater? this is sad. what is it about your top choice that is so much better than young? if it is leinart, it can't be how he performed better in the rose, if your choice is cutler, then u have to be a vandy alum

BUT this is no longer vandy or usc or Texas. this it Titan football, i am here because of VY, so i no longer care about houston fball, texans, i care about Titans. so leave your vandy or usc loyalty at the door or go to bronco or cardinal boards and believe in who you must love over VY. they will welcome you with open arms and we won't have to read your baseless and soundless crap.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Ewker is a Vince hater...and a Steve hater...:suspect: ...but he's a fan.:hmm:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

who does Ewker like?

6. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

himself :kiss:

7. I'm pretty sure he likes someone on the Titans team..............................................

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I have no favorite player on the Titans or any team. It is a team sport. One player cannot excel with the help of the other members of the team. Just beause you think a player will be a flop says nothing about what you think about the team.

9. or does it, u may think that they make bad decisions like what houston did, does anyone remember the pick vince song, that would have been the ideal thing to do, because dominick davis had a lot of rush yards last year behind that garbage line of his, so they really didnt need to replace him

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

SEC 330 BIPOLAR for one. After that, likely Mrs. Ewker. :lol3:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar