Young Interview on NFL.com

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Record, May 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

Heck, its' all just opinionated anyway at this point. Who knows, they could all three wash for all we know but I will still pull for Vince since he is the one we drafted and because I think he has the most untouched potential. But there still isn't any reason to jump anyone for their opinion one way or the other. I wouldn't expect everyone to agree.....that would be boring and then this board would be really boring.

2. this is the best board that there has ever been, and with vince this board will only get more exciting because of him

3. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

I will say this about Vince while at Texas

He was the closest thing I have ever seen to Michael Jordan on a football field.

Will he be the same in the NFL, I think he will struggle but eventually he will be a great QB.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

so your saying he is the best College footballer of all time?

5. Hawk

Hawk Camp Fodder

That is a tough label...But he certainly belongs in that conversation and is ONE OF THE BEST college players of all time. I think he put up the best single game performance in college history against USC given the record nnumbers he put up in what was a historic championship game.

I'll say this though, in over 100 years of Texas football, he is without a doubt the best player to ever come out of Texas IMO. Earl held that title for a long time, but Vince took it away from him after last year.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I would have to agree. VY is one of if not the best college football players of all time. He definately was the Michael Jordan of college football last year however Bush might have been a close second.

7. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

I didn't know that MJ played football. And he was in the NFL!!!, and a quarterback at that??!! Did this happen before or after the baseball thing?

8. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

I believe if you actually go back reread what he said he didn't say that Jordan was actually on the field. He said he was the closest thing to it. He was the Michael Jordan of Football. :sad2:

9. when people think that MJ played pro football, u know somethings wrong

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

sometimes sarcasm just flies right over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar