Young is a Bust

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SteveH, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SteveH

SteveH Starter

Just joking Gunny! you have to try to laugh after that...

At least we've started the future..and I have every faith that VY is the man
    He's TD to Troupe.. let's have some more of that

Now we just someone, anyone, to coach D

2. TitanJames

TitanJames Guest

I agree, Vince is trying his best....the defense sure didn't help him out AT ALL!

3. 4andershv

4andershv Camp Fodder

Agreed.. Young was allright until the last couple of minutes!

I really hope this won't harm his confidence!

4. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

Vince has some ways to go though. He's got to think. He made some stupid descsions but what do you expect, its his first start. Like TitansJames said he's not getting any help. I also liked what I saw from LenDale today.

5. Troupe4Prez

Troupe4Prez Guest

For his first start against a great defense... he exceeded expectations in certain areas. The media has given him little to no credit because of a few bad decisions. Give him the ball against that Texans D and the media will be singing a different tune. Pisses me off how they show both INT's and Haynesworth's cowardness but fail to show the beautiful TD pass......AHHHH enough on me and my media rant.

6. TitanJames

TitanJames Guest

Yep, LenDale needs to play early in the game....you can see him hit the hole with authority....pound him a lot early and see how he does...

Vince's confidence should be OK....He's a different breed and this should make him more hungry....We're not the worst team in the league anymore with VY in there.....

Anyone else think Brandon Jones is looking better and better??? Drew better wake up or else he'll be #3

7. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

It's his first day as a starter. He has a lot to learn and a lonnng way to go. I just hope he ends up being a smart QB. He can't just throw passes up for grabs like he did this game, that's the 'rookie' in him. I'm just afriad because he used his legs so much at USC that he will never be the great QB everyone believes he can be. Certainly didn't look too great trying to run for yardage today, which is his strongsuit.

Let's see how he improves each week, it will be cool watching him learn and make progress every game.

8. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Get used to it folks. Won't see a great QB for a while. Just how it goes.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Yes we will. He brings leadership. He's great. And he's ready. We will win next week.

10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Listening to VY's postgame conference right now...GREAT attitude!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar