Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Young? Is it time?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by tdo_52, Sep 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. tdo_52 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Listen I'm not bashing or saying I want Collins out but I truly believe our team can be so much stronger with Young in the shot gun some... We have the fire power to have a strong offense but we don't use them the way we should!

Use both QB's at times

But young CJ in the same back field would be NICE
  2. Stephenson Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    It's not time. This is the 5th thread on Young. It needs to stop!
  3. Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Moolah:
    $597
    Is there any way we can open the TOMB back up?
    1 people high five this.
  4. nate42104 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    When a team has an 'option' of 2 qb's, it's a strong indication that they really have none. And, as history will tell us,in the NFL it doesn't matter how good the rest of our team is, without a legitimate skillful leader at the QB position a shot at a Super Bowl is just about non-existent.

Our fans want respect, but when you don't have a playoff win in 6 years and the 2 appearances we did have combined for 1 touchdown (the @ San Diego game was flat out embarrassing), it's hard to demand anymore national attention than we do get.

It's a passing, intelligent, leading QB league, and until our front office understands that, our run of zero super bowls is going to continue unfortunately.
  5. MrBean Master of Not Much

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $447
    Or at least just make a VY forum for the huggers?
  6. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,989
    GoVinceYoung.com.
  7. davidantx Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    The way I see it is if Vince has to see the field we finish no better than 8-8 this year. Collins gives us the best chance to win this year.
  8. nate42104 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Imagine how exciting it would be to watch CJ if we could figure out a way to get Akili Smith and Marcus Vick in our backfield with V to the Y. Who cares if we win or not, how fun would that be!?!
  9. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,036
    It'll be time in about 4 or 5 weeks when we're 2-4 and 3 games out of first..
  10. Stephenson Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    You aren't a real Titan fan if you think we will be 2-3. We went 13-3 with Collins.

I don't want to go back to 18.8 points a game with Young. 23.4 points a game with Collins is better.

375 points with Collins.

301 with Vince.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.