Young LBs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan43, Nov 11, 2012.

1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Was thinking the same thing and I can't recall a game like that. Maybe a monday night football game a few years ago? I know Bulluck had a monster game but not sure of the other LB's.
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

I think it happened in Tampa during the Tony Dungey years but I would have to check.
  3. The Hammer

Yeah, there was a game when both Bulluck and Sirmon had an INT. Godfrey may have had one too.
  4. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

You know, I don't fault him or call him injury prone for this years injury. He had a fat boy roll up his ankle and cause a high ankle sprain. High ankle sprains are the ones that last a long time and take forever to heal, no matter who you are.

Honestly, the fact that it only kept him out 4 games is actually quite good.
  5. The Hammer

I hope you are right. It may not be his fault but that injurry will make his ankle softer. He also missed a year in college with shoulder issues. That is a good amount of wear and tear. Hopfully he can rehab it well enough to minimize the impact.
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

McCarthy is the only one I worry about, I feel like he'll end up missing half his career.
  7. The Hammer

Exactly why the team needs to beef up it's depth at the position.
  8. Titans1981

Titans1981 Practice Squad

I think Brown played 10-12 lbs lighter in college. He gained weight before the combine. I don't think he is necessarily as lean as he used to be. It probably hurts his speed somewhat. Tannehill had a great angle and is very fast himself being a former WR. Not sure if he had the flu this week.
  9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE