Young Likely to Start Against Raiders

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Titans coach Jeff Fisher said today QB Vince Young will likely start next Sunday against the Raiders. "It was a very clear-cut decision we had to make (about holding Young out against the Texans). Now we have also moved forward and said, 'OK, you have healed up to the point where you can go so we expect you to take all the reps on Wednesday on the practice field and we’ll put this behind you.'" In other injury news, FB Ahmard Hall had surgery on his left forearm today and may be back in four weeks. WR Brandon Jones (knee) may have a chance to play Sunday as will RB Chris Brown (sprained ankle).

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

he better we used up all of are luck with collins vs the texans

3. 4EverYoung

4EverYoung Camp Fodder

And it sounds good that Ahmad hall could be back.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

hall played against the Texans.

5. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

And he broke his forearm in doing so. He has to have surgery. Many of us assumed he would be gone for the season.

:irked:

6. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

I am really surprised that he could be back in 4 weeks. I will be happy if he is back in 6.

7. bob45x32

bob45x32 Starter

I think lendale runs better without Hall...Hall is a good full back but it seems like he just gets in lendales way. lendale broke off the big run without him and henry was running pretty well too

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I was thinking Briana Scurry would start...just to screw with everyone.

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

haha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar