Young Likely to Start Against Raiders

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

(on if RB Chris Henry did enough in this game to earn a permanent spot on the 45-man active roster on gamedays)

He’s still working. Hopefully we’ll get Chris Brown back. We think he’ll have a chance to come back this week. Chris Henry did what we thought he was going to do. He came in there, gave us a chance of pace, he was explosive and caught the ball well. He’s doing exactly what we thought he’d to, and that’s good to see. It reassures us that we have that much more depth at the position.

(on if the running back decision will be made from week-to-week)

If Chris (Brown) can get healthy, then Chris will come back up and we’ll continue to go with [Brown] and LenDale (White).

http://titansonline.com/news/newsmain_detail.php?PRKey=5208

2. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Read it on tennessee titans .com,Fishers Monday press conferance. When asked if Henry's done enough,responded by saying Brown should be back this week and if he is he's coming back up,meaning from the inactive list. So i guess that means Henry's going back down. That plus we havn't had 3 active tailbacks this year. Have a read and see what you make of it. By the way,i do hope i'm wrong!

3. desfletcher316

Thankyou! I would have done this if i knew how to.:yes:

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

And we do those things over and over and over....

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Wow Fisher wow. You will never change will you?

6. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

What Henry is going back to the inactive list oh nooooooooooooooo, let the kid play and get some touches please he looked awsome sunday i wish he would have scored on that long run!!

7. Zephyr

Zephyr Sec 139

How long have you guys been Titan fans?

Of course Brown will play instead of Henry

The Fish rarely replaces guy, especially due to injury

If Hill nor Thompson were yanked last year while playing like crap...there is no way Brown loses his job for a 1 week injury

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Also note, brown has already blown up once this year, he certainly has the ability to succeed. Henry will have other chances. Don't declare Henry a pro bowler just yet.

9. desfletcher316

Since about 1991.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar