Young Showing Dedication to Improve

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obviously not, but if he has already pulled a hammy, he really needs to work on his flexibility

2. jfrancis04

jfrancis04 AKA jonboy_the_titan

Let's try not to turn this into another negative Lendale thread. We finally have some positive news so lets enjoy it.

I'm really encouraged by these recent comments from Fisher and Young. Vince seems more focused than ever on getting this team to the next level. If VY can step up his completion numbers and 3rd down percentages, it would be a very good improvement for this team. It looks like VY is ready to do his part, now he just needs these young guys to step up quickly.

3. yea... if everyone on the team had the drive that vince does we would be super bowl contenders

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

We all knew this is what VY would do over the offseason the guy's a gamer. He takes so much pride in his play and is always looking to improve. He has a top notch work ethic and desire which is why he will be great.

LW tweaks his hammy doesn't suprise me. When you sit on your arse then get up and try and run full speed shiz happens. Work out and stretch a bit and this wouldn't have happened. It's always something with this guy I'm sick of picking chumps like him all the potential and no work ethic of desire. He is a fat and slow RB I hope Chris Henry smokes him I wish I could see LW's face when he sees how f'in jacked and fast C-Hen is. LW is probably saying it to get out of practice since he was winded.

It's time to weed out the bad players like him, Fat Al, ect. Pac gets one last shot. If you don't have the desire or work ethic than get out. Look at VY he is playing and working like he doesn't have a roster spot and getting a vet minimum..........I love it.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What do you actually know about LenDale White? Or do you just use your amazing power of [pathetic] judgment?

6. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

I AGREE, LenDale never had a chance to show off what hes got, he was a first round prospect and started over reggie bush...give it time

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

could you find a smaller avatar?

36x36 px ? is that a pacman is little joke? :ha:

8. if so... he shoulda made it get wider up around the head

9. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Vicks cousins or something like that were linked. Yeah, Vick owns the house, but he claims to never be there and has said to not know about the dogs. Give Vick a break.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

And others have said that Vick knew about it (maybe his family IIRC)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar