Young Shows Improvement in Thursday Practice

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Vince Young's strained right quadriceps has improved since Wednesday's practice according to Coach Jeff Fisher. Young took reps in individual drills, 7-on-7 drills and team drills, splitting the latter with back-up Kerry Collins. "I think he’s a little better than he was yesterday," Fisher said. "We are going to watch and see how he is over the next couple of days." LenDale White (knee) did not practice again today and was excused for personal reasons for the second time this week. Roydell Williams, who went down in practice Wednesday, broke his ankle and was scheduled to have surgery today. "It is a challenge," Fisher said. "We have a number of players we started the season with that are out, but you just move on."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. 32Tyler10

32Tyler10 Camp Fodder

This isn't looking good... :hmm:

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We still have 3 days and no matter how good/bad he is, we won't announce it. Keep San Diego guessing.

4. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

Rest assured...

There is NO WAY that VY misses his first playoff game....NO WAY

5. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

injured or not i still think we can beat the chargers..lets face it vince has been slowed down by that quad injury since tampa so he hasnt been the same basically all year long.. lets hope ben troupe takes this oppurtunity to get back in coach fishers good graces and goes out there and plays like i know he can when he wants to.. lowery has filled in ok for chris hope obviously he's not as talented as chris hope but he's no slouch either.. if we can come out and play physical football we should be able to control them on both sides of the ball.

6. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

justin gage is the man.. he converts almost every one of our 3rd down conversions.. what a find..

7. Xplayer52

Xplayer52 Guest

I have a feeling Young will play. First playoff game ever, spells VY coming through in the clutch

8. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Lets just hope that one or more of the other assorted bag of receivers and tight ends can step up as well. Gage may find some tough sledding otherwise.

VY will play....no doubt in my mind.

9. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Since it is our weakest position, and we spread the ball around, I do not forsee a major dropoff here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar