Young Shows Improvement in Thursday Practice

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Oh no our main targets are fading fast:scared:..Vince is uncertain so far and if he goes he will not be a 100%. I hope his passing game is in check for sunday, cause if not it's going to be a long a ss day!!:pop:

2. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Don't forget, the Chargers have been a bust in the playoffs for a while now, doesn't matter if they're heavily favored. They choke...I'd be nervous if I were a Chargers fan and had everyone picking them again.

3. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

True that Rock, i just want to see "LT" roidboy "Merriman" crying after we beat their arse once for all! Big Country has him on sight and he knows this...

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Vince plays Sunday. Anyone who thinks he won't needs to put down the pipe! He practiced today and looked strong. He's a rider!

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Vince is going to put up 400 yards total offense. Mark it down.

6. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

You know, I have waited two years for VY to get to the playoffs and see what he does after watching him through college. Lets see what he can do. I hope he goes "Rose Bowl" on them! He really likes to play in California in January.:thumb:

7. PhiSlammaJamma

If VY goes rose bowl on them, the hype machine will go from utterly horrible to absolutely beserk. He'd be considered the greatest postseason player ever. VY will go from the goat to god again. And then, if we beat New England, his postseason legend would go epic. I hope it happens. I hope.

8. plato

plato Camp Fodder

I'd love to see VY go off as well but this injury worries me..

I sure wish he was 100%..

9. Morph

Morph Revolution

After seeing all the injuries we already have BEFORE this game, I'm afraid to see what that list will look like after Sunday's game. If we do win it and more than likely come out with more injuries, then you have to ask yourself if we would be too 'banged up' to even compete for the SB this season or even in the next game for that matter...I hate saying that, but it's something you have to think about. I hope VY is able to play and put it all on the line Sunday because we're gonna need all the help we can get.

10. PhiSlammaJamma

Reynaldo had a pick stepping in, so anyone can step up and make plays. That is why we brought them here. To make plays in hostile environments. In the playoffs, you never know who the hero will be. You never know. Players are found at times like these. Vince Young is one of them. He just steps it up. Everyone is saying what will the Titans do down 14, and I tell them, we will do what we always do, win.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar