Young; the 2009 comeback player?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

Right now, I give it to Benson. Granted, I get to watch him every weekend since I'm up here in Cinci... but he's doing great.

Vince keeps this up... I'll give it to him.

2. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

I feel any quarterback who can complete 12 balls for an astounding 170 yards week in and week outshould win NFL MVP. Why are we setting our goals so low for our God Child? I feel comeback player is more of an insult than anything. It insinuates that at some point He was no good, which we all know is total boosh.

3. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

game management

game management = wins = playoffs = comeback player of the year

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I made this thread days before he even took his first snap starting. I like his chances.

5. cam4mav

cam4mav Camp Fodder

If benson is top 5 rushing at the end of the year, its his. He had super low expecations this year, especially given his past years.
    VY was more of a we want to see him play and see what happens. He is doing good, above his lower expectations. However Benson is doing great, above his super low expectations.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I wouldn't be upset if Young isn't the winner of this award. It isn't exactly what you dream about winning as a kid, but is cool to have once hard times have come and gone. Benson hit a lower low than Vince, and is doing good on an under performing team. The Bengals are doing good now, but who's really responsible for that. A healthy QB over all these years and this team is above .500 all the time. If not for Benson's numbers by comparison to other RB's he doesn't get it. Without Carson, this team is a win better than the Browns. Without Vince were worse than the Browns. So to me Vince is earning it more and more with every snap. Benson is having a nice season, but to me he isn't the reason they lead in their division.

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

After we win out, then yes Comeback Player of the Year is his in a landslide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar