Young Three-Peats for Rookie of the Week Honors

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: For the third week in-a-row, Titans rookie QB Vince Young has won the NFL Rookie of the Week award. Young completed 19 of 29 passes for 218 yards and carried seven times for 86 yards and one touchdown in the Titans' 26-20 overtime victory over the Houston Texans. Young, who has run for 458 yards this season, scrambled 39 yards for the game-winning touchdown in overtime. More than 67,970 fans voted this week. The other finalists were RB Reggie Bush, DB Devin Hester, RB Maurice Jones-Drew and QB Matt Leinart.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

67,970 unique votes ora few thousand homers voting a few dozen (or hundred) times ? :)wave:)

3. Wow, I swear Drew or Hester would win it, I mean, I voted for VY 10 times like the rest of you, but still...

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

:yes: Homers for the win!! :yes:

5. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

If the Jags hadn't tarped all those seats, maybe Jones-Drew would have won.

6. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Wow. I thought Devin Hester had it this week. Way to go Vince!

7. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

VY for rookie of the year

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

For the third week in-a-row, Titans rookie QB Vince Young has won the
    NFL Rookie of the Week award.
    [​IMG]

Hester was very close to him this morning. Vince was ahead by one percentage point. It was really close.
    That's pretty amazing that Vince won this award again. Who returns two TD in the same game? I'm so glad Vince won that.

ot: I didn't realize that there was going to be a whole other thread about this so I deleted my post in the voting thread and put it here in the victory thread instead.

9. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

yeh... i voted alot too i wonder if he can go 3 more

10. that would be sick if he could

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar