Young to Remain #2 Despite Addition of Collins

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'll bet KC has been looking at our play book as long as McNair has been looking at Baltimore's.:yes:

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Good point...:thumb:

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Okay, now just take a moment to ask yourself: How many times since Chow has been here has there been a short-yardage pass on 3rd-and-long? Heck, I even remember Hentrict doing it on a trick play.
    Chow's approach has not served well in the NFL. You know it...I know it...the American People know it....[​IMG]

4. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Wrong spokesperson....

Attached Files:

5. MsTitan

MsTitan Camp Fodder

If you think Norm Chow is inadequate then start lobbying right now for a replacement. I been trying to get rid of Schwartz for 3 years now.

Back to Young and Volek. Maybe the signing of Collins has more to do with Young than Volek. I am really cluless and baffled by the signing of Collins. But my thought is that BV is really a rookie QB. Really, what can he teach Young? BV learned by watching McNair. VY is suppose to learn from someone who has only played what 5 mores NFL games than him? Maybe they just want someone to help Vince rather than replace Volek. It's possible.

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I have started :brow:

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I don't believe it can be a coincidence. I'll bet Underwood is the new 'Diamond'. Prediction....Reese go bye bye for 07.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Bizz,
    Where are these throws you're talking about? Are you sure you aren't remembering mac from last year? The main thing I've seen from Billy is decent execution of bad playcalling, with some drops by WR thrown in. The guy hasn't been making many bad throws. Why should KC be the presumed starter? I have no problem with bringing KC in after a few games if Volek can't do it with a full game, but not yet. I have no problem with testing him, but Billy has earned the right to start week 1, especially since KC just got here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar