Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Young to Remain #2 Despite Addition of Collins

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,446
    I'll bet KC has been looking at our play book as long as McNair has been looking at Baltimore's.:yes:
  2. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,135
    Good point...:thumb:
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,470
    Okay, now just take a moment to ask yourself: How many times since Chow has been here has there been a short-yardage pass on 3rd-and-long? Heck, I even remember Hentrict doing it on a trick play.
    Chow's approach has not served well in the NFL. You know it...I know it...the American People know it....[IMG]
    • Staff / Moderator

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,655
    Wrong spokesperson....

Attached Files:

3. MsTitan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    If you think Norm Chow is inadequate then start lobbying right now for a replacement. I been trying to get rid of Schwartz for 3 years now.

Back to Young and Volek. Maybe the signing of Collins has more to do with Young than Volek. I am really cluless and baffled by the signing of Collins. But my thought is that BV is really a rookie QB. Really, what can he teach Young? BV learned by watching McNair. VY is suppose to learn from someone who has only played what 5 mores NFL games than him? Maybe they just want someone to help Vince rather than replace Volek. It's possible.
  4. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,000

I have started :brow:
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $632
    I don't believe it can be a coincidence. I'll bet Underwood is the new 'Diamond'. Prediction....Reese go bye bye for 07.
  5. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    Bizz,
    Where are these throws you're talking about? Are you sure you aren't remembering mac from last year? The main thing I've seen from Billy is decent execution of bad playcalling, with some drops by WR thrown in. The guy hasn't been making many bad throws. Why should KC be the presumed starter? I have no problem with bringing KC in after a few games if Volek can't do it with a full game, but not yet. I have no problem with testing him, but Billy has earned the right to start week 1, especially since KC just got here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.