Young to start this Sunday!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by V-MAN, Sep 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole Tip Jar Donor

I think the fans here are getting their expectations entirely too high. Most of you have played football, and I knowthat you know it's a team sport. I expect VY to be an improvement, but I'd be really careful about expecting him to carry the team on his shoulders all by himself. Even if he stinks it up for 3 years, it would be hard to call him a bust with this team around him.
  2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ® Tip Jar Donor

Nice to agree with you RollTide

:))
  3. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Don't Do Stupid Sh't !

VY is going to make mistakes. Like opening day with the pick. But, the boobirds stayed away. I think everyone knows he's a rookie and knows what to expect. He (VY) will be just fine.

:jumpropeb :cool2: :banana:
  4. we actually have a chance to win games now!!!
  5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I hope I am wrong but I see this as even more desperate than bringing in Collins less than two weeks before the season opener.
  6. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

:rolleyes:
  7. zackmann

zackmann Guest

I think that this snippet from fox news is interesting...it ties the bulluck article back to young starting...
    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6017626
  8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

That or accepting that Kerry Collins would never be the answer
  9. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

Am i excited to see vince take some snaps...yes. Am I worried about his health/safety against a defense like Dallas?...yes. I hope he does well, but as bad as KC is, I don't think Vince is ready. I hope this doesn't mess his future up...we'll see. BTW, this decision has BUD ADAMS written all over it, don't you think?
  10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Bud did it. He told Fisher that Young would start. Fisher's the one who has been saying he would be patient with Young. Bud wants to mess with Texas, he's just starting earlier than we thought.

I'm excited but nervous. If he even has a decent performance the next three games, we could have a fun second half...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.