Young Wants to Pass First, Run Second

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Anybody played with him on Madden 07 yet? He'll roll out and throw under a defensive lineman's upraised arms. It's pretty cool and very useful. (Wow, I sound like 10 year old in this post.)

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

IMO Young is trying too hard to be a pure drop back passer because he had critics that said he couldn't do it. Does anyone here really think Young has made the most of his natural ability so far? He is trying to be Payton Manning when he should be more like Mike Vick and then develop as a passer. I want to see some spectacular runs. I am tired of seeing him try to be something he isn't. In time he will develop as a passer just like he did at Texas.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I think once he becomes more comfortable he will run more.

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

yeah a qb usually tends to throw the ball before risking his body to run, id say thats an average qb response, its just mroe special because VY can really run

5. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

A post up there said we needed to get him a weapon....hmm i have been hoping we dradt Calvin Johnson or Dwayne Jarrett....CALVIN JOHNSON TO THE TITANS!!!

6. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

We need to get Ben Troupe more involved in the offense. Vince is used to having a good TE to dump it off to with David Thomas at Texas, I'm suprised he hasn't gotten into that yet. Troupe may not be able to catch as well Thomas but he is still an insane athlete and can do alot with his YAC.

7. Hawk

Hawk Camp Fodder

That was exactly what he did on the 4th and 2 pass to Brandon Jones. Sweet pass right around the onrushing d-lineman.

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

damn lets play all the games on a toy :whoop:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar