Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Young's mother says Titans QB needs 'love and support'

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jfrancis04, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. jfrancis04 AKA jonboy_the_titan

Moolah:
    $0
  2. Crash Override inVINCEable

Moolah:
    $0
    VY need to stop acting like a little girl. Maybe then he'll get some support.
    1 people high five this.
  3. Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Moolah:
    $71
    If this is the story, it may now be quite difficult for him to get the locker room back and for him to get his teammates to see him as their leader.
  4. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    A friend of Young’s said on Tuesday the quarterback was with him watching Monday Night Football in Steve McNair’s office in Nashville when police were searching for Young, and neither had any idea anyone was looking for him. Earlier, the two had stopped by Nuttin’ but Wings on Jefferson Street and exchanged autographs for free wings, Raymond White said.

“We sat around watching football and eating chicken wings,’’ said White “Everything was fine. There was no problem.’’

This made me think, ive never seen VY with a girl or group of girls, but at parties with half naked men, and in closed offices watching TV together.

Vy is having mental problems and his mom is sticking up for him.

wtf is Vy gay?
  5. jfrancis04 AKA jonboy_the_titan

Moolah:
    $0
    Yeah, he could be done for the year regardless. Man this guy really needs some help...
  6. jfrancis04 AKA jonboy_the_titan

Moolah:
    $0
    Dude....seriously? Now is not a time for crap like this. He's not gay. He's had a gf for a while now.
  7. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    where was this GF in time of need?

who is she?
  8. SHSUTitan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    You are some of the coolest guys ever. Get a life. I swear, I wonder if some of you live in the real world.

Thoughts and prayers are with you Vince!
  9. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    I remember ABC talked about her during the NC game.
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,520
    NO!! NO NO NO NO NO!! :irked:

Mr. "Nobody can't tell me nuthin'!" got his wittle feewings hurt?? Just WTF does he think his job is??

Done with him... DONE WITH HIM. Go sign Trent friggin' Dilfer for all I care. I'm not putting up with this sort of crap from a so-called QB of a pro friggin' football team.
    1 people high five this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.