Young's throwing motion

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by #1TitansFan, Jan 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

draft vince young, plain and simple folks...

if not him, a name not too many people mention is mario williams 6'7 286, he looks like another kearse or peppers, hes an absolute freak @ DE...

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

How can we not want this guy?
    Bipolar says, "draft him!!!"

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

#4 looks like he is clapping at the grass.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

You can't put a price on that kind of swagger.

5. I'm all for drafting him, but he may well not be available...

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

as long as that means Reggie Bush is available I am all for it.

Damn, this draft is too far away.

7. No need to get too worked up about it yet. We have 3 more months.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

thus is being too far away

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Yeah...He's proven to us all he isn't any kind of bust.
    Well, maybe a wallet buster.

I think the word is he isn't going to make it to the trading table because they have issues with Brees on the training table. What's up with that? Rivers gonna start and earn his keep or what? You know if they do start him he'll end up in the playoffs and then everybody in San Diego will say that he was the difference. Then they will go and do something stupid like fire their coach because he didn't start Rivers over Brees in the first place. Then they will hire some dummy that will trade LT away. That's just the way it goes with the Chargers. I think it had something to do with this guy.
    [​IMG]
    M.N.F. ON ABC R.I.P.
    Ryan Leaf :ha:
    da bolts...

10. titansfan13

titansfan13 Guest

i think the motion is just an excuse for espn experts,they want people to think they are good at their job so they have to find something wrong. every qb since the beginning of the draft has been picked apart prior to the draft and it will only get worse as it emerges. rich gannon and bernie kosar are just some examples who threw sidearmed and had very good careers in the NFL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar