Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Your dream first 3 rounds

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titans1839, Feb 24, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,357
    What is everyone's opinion on Trufant? Seeing some mocks where he's going top 15, might go to us if we're set on taking a CB.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,362
    I'm on the fence, could be stronger and wrap up better when tackling, but overall he's a good CB.
  3. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,357
    If I have time tonight I want to watch him and Rhodes. That Walterfootball guy keeps insisting we want to go CB in the 1st (or at least really want Milliner).
  4. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,129
    I'd assume that Hunt/Thompson are good friends, being as how they were both DEs @ SMU
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,362
    Trufant is as good as there is cover corner-wise, but when it comes to contact there's more to be desired.
  6. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,931
    I'm sure they are best friends who sitting around talking about how athletic and muscley they are but can't play football worth a damn.
    UrbanLegend3 high fives this.
  7. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,900
    Burn.
  8. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,931
    Sad thing is some GM will fall in love with Hunt take him in the 2nd round and you will never hear his name again.
  9. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,900
    I agree he has huge bust potential.What's frustrating about him on tape is that every once in a while he'll do something that makes you go "WOAH, where did that come from?". Like if all you ever saw was his Pitt tape, you would see a dominant pass rusher with some issues against the run but would take him at 10 because his upside is too good to pass up. But then you put on the TCU tape and see him get damn near molested.The guys is a total headache to me. He's like a beautiful girl who can't cook but the dome is crazy.
    xhrr high fives this.
  10. HeadOnASwivel Starter

Moolah:
    $2,038
    I'll take a crack at it...

1. Jonathan Cooper, G, UNC
    2. Jamar Taylor, CB, Boise St.
    3. Shamarko Thomas, SS, Syracuse
    3c. Brian Schwenke, C, Cal