Your favorite burrito joint

Discussion in 'Nashville' started by CRUDS, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

This is literally the fourth or fifth South Park reference I've made without even realizing it.

I actually was talking about my Chipotle experience a few weeks ago and someone mentioned the South Park thing.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Not a huge fan of Moe's either. Freshman year of college everyone wanted to go there and I never thought much of it. Got really, really tired of it quick.

DAMN. Years ago, my cousin and I (and a friend of his) ordered 100 wings from B-dubs and finished them off. I thought that was impressive. But to finish off 100 between just two guys... that's insane. Props.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Moes is pretty terrible. Everything tastes microwaved.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

They're like "Here, I'll take this giant tortilla and stuff it full of rice, beans, and medicre bean-tasting meat and people will think they're really getting something of substance."

Have been there once, and I had my fill, and I'm not a picky eater. Never really want to try it again. It's not horrible, but honestly, I'd rather go to Taco Hell and get one of those Doritos tacos.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Well yeah, if you go to any chain restaurant and then go eat the real thing there will be a difference.

Moe's, Sierra Grille, Chipotle and Q'doba are all on the same level.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Depends where the wings are from. I could put down 50 BDubs wings tonight. Small wings. 50 Hooters wings that are always heavily breaded? No Way. I've done 30 at hooters, that's tops, and right out of high school when I exercised, and could eat a lot more.

My girlfriend's dad eats like I have never seen a human being eat. He eats like a starving child who just found Golden Corral.

BTW. Golden Corral sucks big time as well. I call it the pig trough.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Man, this thread really made me miss San Diego

Gigantic burrito stuffed with fries, sour cream, and carne asada. Top it off with a horchata and mmmmm.

9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm a big fan of Oscar's on Columbia (not the one across from Centennial High).

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar