Your favorite burrito joint

Discussion in 'Nashville' started by CRUDS, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

[​IMG]

It does look like they empty a garbage can in there but OMG mmmm:pant:

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We have a Taco Bill nearby and it tastes like crap. There's one inner city and it is meant to be good.
    Went to a Mexican place in Geelong (about an hours drive from me) and it was really good.

When I was in Tn I went to a Taco place in Chattanooga, can't remember the name, first time I ever had a soft shelled taco. Bloody brilliant.

On a similar subject, had Spanish for the first time the other night. It was awesome.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Chipotle is my favorite, we have one inside my work building. Got to love it.

Also, we have this little mexican joint on campus... the name is crazy and in spanish. I only know how to get there at 2am walking home drunk. I wonder what it's like to eat sober...? :hang:

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Chipotle nuff said

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Will there be burritos?

6. jackt43

jackt43 Camp Fodder

no, but they have good burgers!

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Chipotle = barf-orama.. but that's just one dog's opinion..
    Their chicken is bizarre, bouncy and sitting in a tub long before you come in and the salsa can barely be described as salsa.

West Coast Burrito on Baker's Bridge is easily tops in Williamson County.
    Everything is cooked up fresh before your eyes and they have a massive salsa bar with tons of choices.. You can also get any traditional "sit down Mex" meal..

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

La Bamba is one of my favorites.. they got one on my campus and it's always a big hit. They literally have burritos as big as your head. (random google picture):

[​IMG]

That's the size of there large burrito.. it's like $7.

http://www.labambaburritos.com/

Looks like the closest one to all you TN folk is in Louisville.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

This thread needs to be deleted, everytime I see it I get hungry.

Yuma has one on the Marine Corp Air Station. I don't remember the name of the place but they make some huge burritos.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I literally just ate a burrito.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar